Thursday, April 23, 2009

Showtime!

I found myself reminiscing on all the sleepovers I've had growing up when Jessica had her friends over for a birthday party last weekend. The girls and I had a blast making up a dance to Stacy Orico's "Stuck." I've had my share of lip syncs and awful dance moves that me and my friends have made up over the years- nothing compares to some of those memories we made! This is the finished product of our dance last weekend...



Tomorrow I am having some friends over for a final goodbye before I leave on Monday. I can't believe 4 months have passed. I'm starting to get very sad about leaving everyone here, especially my tutor. She has become a wonderful friend the past couple months and taught me a lot- not just about Spanish either! The bad part about going different places and having a ministry in more than one place is that I always have to leave somebody behind! The Lord has blessed me so much- and has used you too in my life! There is a song by Starfield called "I Will Go" with some lyrics that have turned into my prayer lately:

Let me not be blind with privilege.
Give me eyes to seek the pain
Let the blessing You've poured out on me
Not be spent on me in vain
Let this life be used for change

I thank the Lord for the opportunities He's given me to serve Him in so many places. I do not take those for granted and I'm so thankful for your support and prayers! I will see you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment