This past weekend my family and I took a trip to the volcano Arenal. We stayed there for one night at a beautiful hotel, complete with natural hot springs and cold springs. It's one of those places where you're like "Wow God, if this is a glimpse of heaven- take me now!" It was absolutely breathtaking. Not to mention relaxing and fun too :] It's a place where you can just sit back and delight in the creativity of our God and the brilliance of His design. It makes me wonder what it all looked like before the fall of man, before the ground was cursed. It must have been indescribably beautiful. What an amazing God we serve.
Tonight I played some pick up basketball with a group from Sojourn- the Spanish Institute. It was good to get out and play and get to know some more people. We had a great time, and despite the fact that I was 1 of 2 girls, I think I held my own ;] ha.
This Friday my mom comes to visit!! Yay! Please keep her in your prayers! And also for my dad. He cut his finger severly last week and was close to losing part of it. Thankfully it's healing well, but pray for a speedy and complete recovery!
Thanks for all your prayers, support and encouragement. Without it, this trip would be dramatically different, so thank you thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment