Sunday, February 22, 2009

Panama Bound

At 10:00 tonight I will be jumping on a bus with 25 other American students as we make our way to the beautiful country of Panama. I'm sure we will know each other very well at the end of our cozy 16(ish) hour bus ride. Actually by that time we may come to know too much about each other. We are going to be helping out with another Word of Life camp- I assume it will be very similar to the one here in Costa Rica. We will end our trip with a little sight seeing- and a lot of memories I'm sure.

Prayer Requests:
-Safety as we travel
-Prayer that everything goes smoothly when we cross the border
-Prayer that our group, and me personally, can be a blessing to the people we will be working with in Panama
-Prayer that we will see hearts changed for the Lord!

I will be back March 3- hopefully with lots of pictures and good stories to tell! Thanks friends
Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment